Crown Packaging is dedicated to providing an engaging and positive work environment. Many of our employees have enjoyed working for Crown Packaging for the greater part of their careers; we have many employees with 20, 25, 30, even 35 years of service.
We currently have an opening for a Accounting Supervisor with a flair for analysis based out of our location in Richmond, BC.
The Accounting Supervisor will report directly to the Canadian Controller and will be responsible for producing the monthly financial statements for review by the Canadian Controller and Senior Management team.
- Work under the guidance of the Canadian Controller to provide detail variance analytics, reports, budgets and forecasts to help Senior Managers and Executives drive business decisions
- Work well independently and as a team player, while contributing to the development of peers and junior staff
- Other duties as assigned
- Problem solving, situational awareness and prioritizing work in a challenging busy environment
- Solid accounting knowledge including GAAP
- Will work well under pressure and be able to prioritize
- Advanced excel skills with the ability to access databases, to data mine and to use macros
- Ability to work on multiple data sources in a complex environment
- Experience working in a Manufacturing environment
- 5+ years progressive experience in accounting and analysis in a manufacturing environment
- Must have CPA, CGA, CMA in good standing
The position offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package. If you feel like you would be a good fit for this role please apply and place Accounting Supervisor in the subject line. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Applicants must have their own vehicle.