Crown Packaging is an integrated manufacturer and marketer of corrugated cartons and sheets, printed paper wraps and wallboard tape.
We have built a strong and loyal customer base by developing and nurturing strategic partnership style relationships. We are the premiere corrugated packaging company in Western Canada. Our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Richmond, BC works seamlessly with our sales offices and distribution centers in Kelowna, Calgary and Edmonton to provide outstanding products and services to over 900 customers throughout the region.
Crown Packaging is dedicated to providing an engaging and positive work environment. Many of our employees have enjoyed working for Crown Packaging for the greater part of their careers; we have many employees with 20, 25, 30, even 35 years of service.
A position is available for an experienced Corrugated Customer Service Representative to work in the Crown Packaging Richmond division.
- Internal support for outside Sales Representatives
- Handling all aspects of a busy customer service department
- Working together managing six active phone lines, emails and faxes
- Filing, data entry, reporting, problem solving, prioritizing, multi-tasking
- Inventory management, adjustments, and reconciliations
- Liaison between sales, production and shipping with a proactive approach
- Processing customer orders, inquiries or complaints to achieve Customer satisfaction
- Experience in corrugated or another manufacturing environment an asset
- Computer skills – proficiency in Word/Excel/Outlook
- Energetic team attitude and effort
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize workload and multitask in a busy environment a must
- Strong attention to detail; efficiency and accuracy
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Accountable, dependable, positive upbeat attitude
The chosen candidate will receive a competitive salary. Candidates must have transportation to the location as it is not accessible by transit. If you feel like you would be a good fit for this role please apply to hr at crownpackaging.com and place Corrugated Customer Service Representative in the subject line. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Type: 14 month Maternity Leave contract with a chance of extension