Crown Packaging is an integrated manufacturer and marketer of corrugated cartons and sheets, printed paper wraps and wallboard tape.
We are currently looking for an innovative person for our Graphic Design Department to cover the Customer Service desk. This role reports directly to the Services Manager and provides administrative support to the Graphic, Structural and Customer Service Teams.
This position works directly with graphic designers recording and scheduling all new and revised design requests. Each request is assessed for the following;
- Complete and accurate information from sales
- Appropriate technical information
- Reasonability of requested due dates
- Compliance with operational abilities
Other duties include:
- Liaise with design, technical and production group
- Support and communicate with the Corrugated Sales Team
- Coordinate plate repairs, revisions and new and replacement orders
- Order and maintain ink swatches
- Maintain project costs
- Monthly departmental reporting
- Periodic relief for other Customer Service position
- Outsourcing graphic design work
The position requires some proficiency with assorted software, MS Office, Filemaker, SAM (in-house).
This can be a very busy position; candidates should be comfortable balancing multiple demands from several sources and have the ability to work well under tight deadlines. Attention to detail would be an asset as technical information for each project is critical.
This position offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer, and as such, will review all qualified applicants for this posted position. If you feel like you would be a good fit for this role please apply and place Customer Service Representative in the subject line. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Applicants must have their own vehicle.