We are seeking a permanent, full-time Millwright.
The Millwright is responsible for installing or dismantling machinery and equipment according to company plans, blueprints, and other diagrams. This will be accomplished through the safe and effective use of hoists, lift trucks, hand tools, and power tools. This position also requires that the Millwright troubleshoot and diagnose mechanical, hydraulic, or pneumatic problems with associated equipment. The successful candidate will be involved with our preventative maintenance program, repair of malfunctioning equipment and would be required to work on a shift rotation. Experience with printing equipment or in paper manufacturing would be an asset.
- Quality Orientation
- Time Management
- Problem Solving
- Accountability and Dependability
- Operating mobile equipment
- Strong communication skills
- Strong Work Ethic
- Ability to work well with others
- Install new equipment – read blueprints and/or plans, assemble equipment and some fabrication jobs as needed
- Trouble shoot and perform preventative maintenance
- Repairing, modifying, and maintaining all mechanical equipment (fans, pumps, valves, cylinders, conveyors, chains and other duties as required).
- Maintain outstanding safety record.
- Red Seal certification
- Ability to lift and carry objects up to 60 lbs.
- Overtime as required.
Please reply to this listing with your resume. Thank-you for your interest.