Crown Packaging is an integrated manufacturer and marketer of corrugated cartons and sheets, printed paper wraps and wallboard tape.
We have built a strong and loyal customer base by developing and nurturing strategic partnership style relationships. We are the premier corrugated packaging company in Western Canada. Our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Richmond, BC works seamlessly with our sales offices and distribution centers in Kelowna, Calgary and Edmonton to provide outstanding products and services to over 900 customers throughout the region.
Crown Packaging is dedicated to providing an engaging and positive work environment. Many of our employees have enjoyed working for Crown Packaging for the greater part of their careers; we have many employees with 20, 25, 30, even 35 years of service.
A position is available for an Lead Accounts Payable who will work with a high volume of our regular clients in our Richmond division.
Job responsibilities for this position:
• Communication of payment information and dispute resolution with suppliers with fast and accurate responses
• Communication with internal stakeholders as related to suppliers (ie purchasing)
• Accurate coding, data entry and matching of invoices to multiple systems following internal control in a high volume and fast environment
• Coordination of approval of incoming invoices within the company and its divisions
• Month end accrual process
• AP related reconciliations
• Other duties as assigned
Requirements for the role:
• Attention to detail, accurate data entry and proofing skills.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
• 8-10 years’ working experience in Accounts Payable in a Manufacturing industry, would be a definite asset.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office based applications and knowledge of computerized accounting systems required.
• Strong business acumen.
A friendly and pleasant approach when dealing with colleagues and customers.
• BC Medical
• Extended Health Care
• Group Retirement Savings Plan
This position offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer, and as such, will review all qualified applicants for this posted position. If you feel you would be a good fit for this role, please apply to [email protected] and place Lead AP in the subject line.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Our location is not situated near public transit, applicants must have their own vehicle.